fetchrow reset???

From: Kevin Meldorf <kmeldorf(at)magnitudenetwork(dot)net>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: fetchrow reset???
Date: 1999-02-26 00:42:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have a perl script in which I have 2 while loops that are nested.
I am comparing the rows of the outer loop against rows of the inner
loop.

while (@stuff = $foo->fetchrow)
{
   yadda yadda yadda

    while (@otherstuff= $otherfoo->fetchrow)
    {
        yadda yadda yadda
    }
}

Whenever I reach the end of the inner loop, I can't get it to go to
the beginning of $otherfoo. I need to be able to reset the object so I
can take the next row from the outerloop and check it against the entire
inner loop structure again. How do I do this????

I have tried reset amongst a bunch of other attempted hacks, but nothing
works!

HELP!

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Michael DavisDate: 1999-02-26 07:40:23