Installation problems

From: Don Fox <donfox1(at)mac(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation problems
Date: 2009-07-15 23:18:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs
I am having  installation problems with postrgesql on my mac. I'v
tried MacPorts, your site and PostgreSQLforMac. I've tried 8.3.7 and
the most current version. After each install I'm unable to locate any
actual access to the DB. When installing from the disk image I'm told
that the data-base cluster is not found or was improperly installed.

I'm attempting to set up GNUmed, postgresql and the most appropriate
version of python.

The mac i'm using is a MacBookPro with 2gig of memory running Leopard.

Thanks for any assistance
Don Fox

pgsql-bugs by date