PostgreSQL Party - July 22, 2007

From: Selena Deckelmann <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Party - July 22, 2007
Date: 2007-04-20 22:50:35
Lists: pdxpug
Happy Friday!

In case you missed this announcement in March - I've attached it below.

Please send a message to  register(at)postgresqlparty(dot)org if you think
you'll be able to attend.  Please include your name, email address
and company in the body of the message (formatting instructions are
below).

If you know anyone else not on this mailing list that would like to
attend the party, please pass this along!

-selena