Problems when copy data from dump file

From: "Klas Stockhem" <Klas(dot)Stockhem(at)benders(dot)se>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems when copy data from dump file
Date: 2009-08-03 11:00:53
Lists: pgsql-sql
I get an error when I'm trying to fill my table with data. I have a
postgresql dump file and copy-paste the text from the file into my
webbased phppgadmin interface. I have created my tables correctly.

Down here I have post the error message I get. I suppose it's something
with the tab between "5" and the text? I have tried to make both tab and
single space but I get the same error both times.

SQL error:

ERROR:  syntax error at or near "5"

LINE 2: 5 Slitasje og vedlikehold PRAKTISKE OPPLYSNINGER\r\n\r\nSn&#...

        ^

COPY artikkel (id, tittel, tekst) FROM stdin;

5                    Slitasje og vedlikehold            PRAKTISKE
OPPLYSNINGER\r\n\r\nSn&#248; og is.\r\nSn&#248;r...and more text... \.

Does anyone have some tips to an solution?

The postgresql version is 7.4.17.

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: AxeDate: 2009-08-03 11:13:31