Re: stateful UDF?

From: andrew <andrew(dot)ylzhou(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: stateful UDF?
Date: 2006-02-15 09:49:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Within the same query. The function takes a tuple as its input
parameter. It will be used in the where clause. So I think it will be
called one time for each read tuple, right? I want to maintain a
structure to store the information about the tuples that have been
read so far. The output value of this function is computed based on
this information and the current input tuple.

--
andrew