New JDBC site

From: Antony Paul <antonypaul24(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New JDBC site
Date: 2005-01-28 07:01:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,
    I visited new JDBC site. I found that it differs from main site in
look and feel. It seems that you people used the same software used by
Apache sites to create this site. One thing I noticed is that the site
admin for got to change the favicon.ico to PostgreSQL icon. It still
have the Apache icon. This icon is displayed in the address bar in
Firefox. If somebody change this it will be nice otherwise one will
feel that Apache is maintaing this site.

Change this image.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/favicon.ico

rgds
Antony Paul

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2005-01-28 07:24:59