Re: initdb fails with invalid argument to shmat

From: Kevin Marth <kem1(at)peoplepc(dot)com>
To: mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: initdb fails with invalid argument to shmat
Date: 2004-07-02 07:32:23
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Actually, I tried both. I first installed Cygwin and postgresql and various other packages from the Cygwin mirror at ftp://mirror.mcs.anl.gov and encountered the "shmat" problem. I then tried building the source myself, but I wasn't any more successful. Note that the Cygwin install from the mirror site was to a pristine environment - there wasn't an existing Cygwin installation on my PC prior to my original post to this group on Sunday.