Re: FW: Help- post gress sql error

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Kota, Prasoona" <Prasoona(dot)Kota(at)CompuCredit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: Help- post gress sql error
Date: 2008-09-10 16:04:21
Lists: pgsql-sql

"Kota, Prasoona" <Prasoona(dot)Kota(at)CompuCredit(dot)com> writes:
> I am receiving the following error when trying to execute sql
> Error: ERROR: ExecSubPlan: failed to find placeholder for subplan

What Postgres version is that? If it's not a current minor release,
please try updating, because I seem to remember having fixed some
bugs with symptoms like that.

If you can reproduce it on any current release version, please send
a complete test case (the query alone is pretty useless without
tables to try it on) to pgsql-bugs.