Re: What is the listserver at hub.org doing?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: What is the listserver at hub.org doing?
Date: 2000-10-27 15:01:00
Lists: pgsql-general
"Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk> writes:
> When I got a new message from Tom Lane at 7:30am in England, I wondered
> if he was working on PostgreSQL all night as well as all day, so I looked
> at the mail headers and found he had posted in mid-evening his time but
> the message had taken 6 hours to be forwarded.

hub.org's mail forwarding has been seriously ill since about Monday...
the delays are not only much larger than normal, but wildly erratic
(anywhere from 1 to 6 hours, for messages posted at the same time!).

Dunno what Marc is doing about this, but I hope he gets it fixed soon.
It's a real PITA if you're trying to follow a discussion.