Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [CORE] Lists shoudl be back up ...
Date: 2005-11-28 04:26:22
Lists: pgsql-www
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> Already sent one test to just -core, and it went through fine ... now I
> just need to know what, if anything, is missing ...

cvsweb is busted: http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/
yields

"Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

The CVS server itself seems to be alive, though I'm hesitant to try a
commit until you give the all-clear ...