Example non-Latin words for text search parser docs?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Example non-Latin words for text search parser docs?
Date: 2007-10-21 20:29:53
Lists: pgsql-docs
I'm afraid my English-centricity is showing, but I could use a little
help filling in the missing examples in the table here:
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/textsearch-parsers.html
I'm not sure of a suitable example all-non-ASCII-letters word, and
even less sure of how to represent it in SGML.  (I remember we had
quite a bit of trouble dealing with accented letters in people's names,
for instance.)

pgsql-docs by date

Subject: Re: German FAQ update