Announcement: I've joined Red Hat

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Announcement: I've joined Red Hat
Date: 2001-11-27 20:21:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
As most of you probably know, my former employer Great Bridge folded a
couple months ago.  I am happy to announce that I've accepted a position
with Red Hat Inc, working in their database group.  I expect to be able
to continue full-time involvement with PostgreSQL.  (Or should I say
"Red Hat Database" now?)  I'm excited about this opportunity, and
believe that it will work out in the best interests of the Postgres
community as well as of the company.

Next:From: Barry LindDate: 2001-11-27 20:25:04