Start-up script for few clusters: just add water?

From: Eustace Scrubb <piotr(dot)kublicki(at)iop(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Start-up script for few clusters: just add water?
Date: 2010-04-26 11:45:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I've installed Postgres with few instances/clusters, however I've got a
problem with start-up scripts for all clusters. As far as I know the file
postgresql should be modified in the /etc/sysconfig/pgsql directory. The
question is as follows:
Can I paste few clusters in this file? Currently I've got something like
this:

PGPORT=5566
PGDATA=/db/one_cluster

Such script will start only one cluster during server rebooting. Can I just
add more clusters in PGDATA in the file, something like this:

PGPORT=5566
PGDATA=/db/first_cluster
PGPORT=5567
PGDATA=/db/second_cluster