I'm Interested In Posting On Your Site

From: Jeremy Mollet <jeremy(dot)mollet(at)Sapphire(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: I'm Interested In Posting On Your Site
Date: 2008-09-11 22:09:24
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

My name is Jeremy Mollet and I'm very interested in posting a job on your site. It's with a great Company and located here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have included the job description below. Let me know the process I need to follow in order to post. Thanks,

Job Description

Technology Firm in Walnut Creek, CA. is looking for a Postgres SQL DBA who can support a Perl/Postgres based financial billing system.  Advanced Perl scripting, database design, and strong SQL skills are required.  The position requires the ability to work and communicate effectively with other professionals in Information Systems, Finance and Legal disciplines.   Previous financial system experience is a plus.

Requirements:

Postgres (or similar database experience): 5 years

Linux/Unix Scripting: 3 years

Perl: 5 years

Jeremy Mollet

Technical Recruiter