Re: \n converted to \r\n

From: Amir Zicherman <amir(dot)zicherman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>, ben(dot)trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: \n converted to \r\n
Date: 2004-10-01 17:26:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi, thax for your help. Took me a while to see where the
configuration options are because i'm not using a DSN. I then put in
a DSN to see if it comes with configuration options and found what you
guys were talking about. If i'm just using a connection string in my
code, is there any way to configure this option? My code needs to be
more generic than to rely on me settign up DSNs for each database i
want to connect to. This is what i'm using to connect in the code:

"DRIVER={" + DB_DRIVER +
"};DATABASE=" + dbName_ +
";SERVER=" + dbIP_ +
";PORT=" + dbPort_ +