postgresql 9.1 replicaiton query ( GNU/Linux replicate to Windows)

From: "Nie, Guocong" <guocong(dot)nie(at)capgemini(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: postgresql 9.1 replicaiton query ( GNU/Linux replicate to Windows)
Date: 2012-03-12 09:31:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi Team,
I am doing postgresql 9.1  replication , the Master database is on GNU/Linux operation system , the Slave  database is on Windows 32 bit system.  But when I copy the Master database from Linux to Windows , then I am unlucky to bringup database on windows system.
Could you please let me know how can I replicate database from Linux to Windows ?

BTW:  It is fine to replicate from Linux to Linux , both two servers operation system are the same.

Thanks,

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message

pgsql-bugs by date

Subject: Re: Regression from 8.4 to 9.1.2/9.1.3: Optimizing filters on constants in unions