Re: Client encoding win866.

From: Попов Михаил Юрьевич <Mihail(dot)Popov(at)galaktika(dot)by>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Client encoding win866.
Date: 2011-06-08 11:52:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

>> Hi.
>>
>> Can you please tell me how to change client encoding in ODBC?
>>
>> I tried after a connection to execute SQLExecDirect (stmthp, "set
>> client_encoding to \" WIN866 \ ";", SQL_NTS) , but the encoding is still
>> a win1251.

> How do you confirm the client_encoding?

Few details...
I create connection and before all the bindings of parameters and columns, and before SQLPrepare I do SQLExecDirect(stmthp,"set client_encoding to \"WIN866\";",SQL_NTS);
Then after SQLPrepare, SQLBindParameter and after SQLExecute I get an error:
Error code 22P05 with message ERROR: character 0x83 of encoding "WIN1251" has no equivalent in "MULE_INTERNAL";

In this example, the function I pass the 'select * from "Table"'

regards, Mihail Popov.