Passing arguments

From: pr0v4 <josip(dot)povreslo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Passing arguments
Date: 2006-09-12 09:30:54
Lists: pgsql-novice
Can anyone show me few examples on passing variable values to query
parameters??? I've tryed to search anything on google, but there is nothing
useful. To be more specific I need examples with libpq library, wich meens I
need code in C programming language. I've tryed examples from PostgreSQL
source, but they also does not work! What I've learned is that I have to use
PQexecParam... I need query wich will insert some data in postgresql
database, but with  7 query parameters wich are variables (integers).

If someone know's hot to help, I will be gratefull!

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Matthieu GuamisDate: 2006-09-12 12:09:40