I'm trying to use pgadmin-1.6.0 to connect to a server that is over a VPN
and the initial connection / password validation can take as long as a
minute. pgadmin fails to connect, but doesn't even pop up a dialog to say
there's a problem.
I've turned logging on pgadmin up to DEBUG but all it shows is something
2006-11-21 10:47:24 STATUS : Connecting to database... (21.00 secs)
2006-11-21 10:47:24 INFO : Destroying pgConnBase object
In the client the connection is left closed after the connection is failing.
It works fine for servers without this long connect delay.
Also - I couldn't find anywhere to tweak the connect timeouts - I tried
setting an environment variable to do it - but it didn't seem to change the
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2006-11-21 10:52:36|
|Subject: Re: Problem with PgAdmin III 1.6 on a Dual screen|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2006-11-20 16:52:32|
|Subject: Re: Feature Request - sql result pane column auto-sizing|