data from system tables.

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: data from system tables.
Date: 2007-03-26 20:45:01
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

We recently began giving our users a ten connection limit.  The are
some accounts that have no limit.  Some of these should have no limit
because they're system accounts, but others are just users that were
created before we started the limit.  Is there a psql command that I
can run with a "where" clause that will let me get a list of everyone
who has no connection limit?

Carol

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Jim NasbyDate: 2007-03-26 22:10:05