PostgreSQL Programmer/Architect/DBA - Austin TX

From: "Thomas Allen" <tallen(at)opushealthcare(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Programmer/Architect/DBA - Austin TX
Date: 2005-09-30 21:30:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Opus Healthcare Solutions, Inc. seeks a full-time PostgreSQL
Programmer/Architect/DBA to join our rapidly growing healthcare software
development company. This person will be responsible for incremental
design changes to an existing 350+ table database, developing scripts to
manage upgrades to the schema to correspond with software upgrades, and
writing and optimizing views and stored procedures for our software
development and report development teams. Primary role will be as a
database programmer and secondary role will be to assist in database
administration responsibilities (such as performance monitoring and
tuning). Need to have experience with RDBMS concepts, ER diagram tools,
SQL, PL/SQL, Perl scripting, and the Linux platform. Bachelor's degree
and 2 years of related experience required. Only local candidates in
the Austin area need apply.

Please reply to {tallen at /opushealthcare/ /dot/ /com/} with cover
letter and resume to be considered for this position.