From: "Lollar, James R" <james(dot)r(dot)lollar(at)lmco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2005-10-11 22:19:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello.

I am creating an Oracle database which has data structures which
originally came from C++ code. Most of the data structures can be
directly added via PL/SQL, however I am having difficulty dealing with a
structure such as this: unsigned long variableXYZ(Indexval).

Can someone point me to a possible solution?

Thanks.

James