Re: New CVS doesn't compile

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Johann Zuschlag <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New CVS doesn't compile
Date: 2001-08-21 01:48:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp> writes:
> Johann Zuschlag wrote:
>> I just retrieved the new CVS. When I try to compile it (VC++ 5.0), I get the following errors:

> Hmm you don't seem to be linking odbcapi30.obj.

Which is unsurprising considering that the currently-committed
odbc/GNUmakefile doesn't call for it.

I just retrieved current CVS of interfaces/odbc, and I can report that
it doesn't even begin to compile on Unix: there are literally thousands
of lines of error reports.  The major problem seems to be that there is
no definition anywhere for SQLRETURN, so pgapifunc.h is completely broken.

Perhaps you forgot to commit some changes that you have locally?