Re: PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on pgsql-announce

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org,Aleksander Adamowski <olo(at)altkom(dot)com(dot)pl>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL security release 7.2.2 hasn't been announced on pgsql-announce
Date: 2002-08-29 14:43:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane writes:
>>> However, I see from my mail logs that I never got a copy of that.

I have to take that back; I was grepping for ANNOUNCE and missed
this log entry:

Subject: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL 7.2.2: Security Release

Apparently the announcement was cross-posted between -announce and
-general, and my copy got delivered with the GENERAL tag.

So, I withdraw the "lossy" complaint, and substitute a new one:
Marc, would it be possible for the archives to show the full To: line
of postings?  If it had been visible at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2002-08/msg00004.php
that the posting was cross-posted to -general, I would have thought
to check both tags.