pg_filedump moved to pgfoundry

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: pg_filedump moved to pgfoundry
Date: 2011-01-18 02:48:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've gotten permission to move pg_filedump from its former home at
sources.redhat.com to pgfoundry. You can find the historical release
tarballs as well as current sources at
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgfiledump/

One advantage of doing this is it will be a lot easier to let other
folks join in the fun of hacking it. If anyone has been harboring
a yen to improve pg_filedump, please join that pgfoundry project.

(Before someone suggests folding it into contrib/: we can't because
of license issues. pg_filedump is GPL, per Red Hat company policy,
and that's not going to change.)