Table creation

From: ikorot(at)earthlink(dot)net
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Table creation
Date: 2009-11-16 02:08:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi, ALL,
I'm new to this list and to PostgreSQL. However, I am
a C++ developer with some ODBC development experience.

I heard that in PostgreSQL it is possible to create table
in 2 ways:

CREATE TABLE "Foo" ....;

CREATE TABLE Foo... ;

So, when using unquoted version all query should check for
the case sensitivity.

Is it possible to check how the table was created to use proper
query syntax?

Also SQLTableName/SQLColumnName might fail in this case.

Thank you.

pgsql-odbc by date