Re: Cuba needs swag

From: PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cuba needs swag
Date: 2011-11-30 20:27:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

hello ...

we had a spanish translator from cuba some time ago.
if i remember correctly we sent cash through a swiss bank (which works fine - any US organization will block payments).
switzerland is usually a good start here.

the problem is just: if i remember correctly the guy on the other side of the transaction in cuba will not get USD but can only draw pesos from some sort of special card.
if you want i can look up the company we used back then. but, whatever it is - don't expect it to be simple.
if you want i can also send cash from austria.

many thanks,

hans