Re: get the copy of a schema

From: vaniShree <shreevani04(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: get the copy of a schema
Date: 2009-11-25 14:30:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Ray,
I installed pg_dump.exe.It is installed in the c:\pgsql\.And i have set the
pg bin path as c:\pgsql\bin in pgAdmin.I tried with setting path as
c:\pgsql\bin\pg_dump.exe.
It gives an
Error: PostgresSQL bin path specified is not valid or does not contain a
postgres SQl pg_dump executable.
However the backup tool is not active.
I have tried Another option from the command line.
I tried this from c:\pgsql\bin
1. pg_dump -h 192.678.1.67 –p 5436 –U postgres unique_manage >data.sql
The Error I am getting is
Pg_dump: SQL command failed
Pg_dump:Error Message from server:Error:unrecognized configuration
parameter “synchronize_seqscans”
Pg_dump :The command was:SET synchronize_seqscans TO off

Tried as a different user.While trying this,I changed the owner name of the
database in the PGADmin.
2. pg_dump -h 192.678.1.67 –p 5436 –U dbuser unique_manage >data.sql
I got the same error

Where am i goin wrong...

Thanks
Vani