Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Chris <dmagick(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2006-05-10 05:15:11
Lists: pgsql-performance

Chris <dmagick(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
> Email admins - Could we add this above or below the random tips that get
> appended to every email ?

You mean like these headers that already get added to every list
message (these copied-and-pasted from your own message):

Plus there are at least two of the "random tips" that deal with how to
unsubscribe. My feeling is that the people who can't figure this out
still won't figure it out, no matter how thick the cluebat we swing at
them :-(

Maybe the real problem is at the other end of the process, ie we should
require some evidence of a greater-than-room-temp IQ to subscribe in the
first place?