Unable to download postgre program

From: "civici01a(at)arcor(dot)de" <civici01a(at)arcor(dot)de>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to download postgre program
Date: 2003-02-21 09:56:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Postgre:

I'm unable to download the postgre application. When given the page with
all the flags to choose a download mirror, either MSIE hangs or I am given
a message from the error site saying I don't have the right permissions.
I'll appreciate any advice you may offer.

Thanks!

Bruce Spear
civici01a(at)arcor(dot)de

http://mail2web.com/ .