Re: static-if-inline

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: static-if-inline
Date: 2012-10-08 16:04:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> What's being done in this patch is exactly what would be done in the
> ilist code.  So if there are problems with this, please speak up.

Stylistic gripe: in palloc.h you didn't follow the pattern of
	#ifndef USE_INLINE
	extern ...
	#endif
before (rather than after) the function definitions.  Nitpicky I know,
but if we're trying to create a pattern, we should be consistent.

The comment added in c.h has some grammar issues, too.  Looks good
otherwise.