Re: WAPP - Can't connect to PostgreSQL using PHP

From: "Jason Minion" <jason(dot)minion(at)sigler(dot)com>
To: "Brew" <brew(at)theMode(dot)com>,"roche magsayo" <rtmsoft(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WAPP - Can't connect to PostgreSQL using PHP
Date: 2008-06-25 14:32:59
Lists: pgsql-php
There have been several issues with the PHP 5.2.6 windows binary build,
I would suggest backtracking to 5.2.5 if there are no other patch issues
relevant to your use of the software on your Windows XP installation, or
using a combination of the dlls found in the 5.2.5 binary release for
the pgsql support.

Please see:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44905

Unfortunately we have not had consistent success using the workarounds
described in the above bug thread, and the issue does not get a lot of
spotlight so it can be difficult and time-consuming for many individuals
to recognize.

HTH,

Jason Minion
jason(dot)minion(at)sigler(dot)com