Re: php error reporting problem

From: "Jason Minion" <jason(dot)minion(at)sigler(dot)com>
To: "ngwarai zed" <makotore(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: php error reporting problem
Date: 2006-03-28 19:30:02
Lists: pgsql-php
Check the apache error log.

Jason

________________________________

From: pgsql-php-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-php-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of ngwarai zed
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 11:25 AM
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [PHP] php error reporting problem

hi, I omitted a semicolon ; at the end of a php statement on purpose to
see what the error looks like. I ran the script and a blank page jus
came out.No error message. I then edited php.ini and set Display_errors
= On and errror_reporting = E_ALL then restarted httpd. Ran the script
again and the same thing happens. My question is:- how do I make php to
show me a simple error like omitting a semicolon

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Christopher MurtaghDate: 2006-03-28 20:47:40
Previous:From: ngwarai zedDate: 2006-03-28 17:25:21
Subject: php error reporting problem