UUID Source

From: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: UUID Source
Date: 2011-05-17 00:04:08
Lists: pgsql-www

Hey Gang,

I've been trying to download the OSSP uuid library, but alas ftp.ossp.org is not responding. I dug up a tarball from backup, and since this isn't the first time this has happened, and since the ossp-uuid extension depends on this library, I'm wondering if the PostgreSQL project shouldn't host a mirror for ossp-uuid downloads. Is that the sort of thing you guys do?

Thanks,

David