Re: PsqlODBC with a SSL connection

From: Neil Best <nbest(at)ci(dot)uchicago(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PsqlODBC with a SSL connection
Date: 2009-10-05 16:58:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hiroshi Inoue wrote:

> SSLmode=disable, allow, prefer, require, verify-ca or verify-full.
> \

Thanks, Hiroshi.  This was my best guess but when I try to connect with isql
I get the dreaded error:

[28000][unixODBC]FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host . . . , SSL off

From the host I am testing I am able to connect using psql and a role that
must have an SSL connection for this particular database.  I take this to
mean that my pgsqlODBC is not built with SSL.  How can I verify this or
obtain version or configuration information?