Re: translation question

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bram Van Steenlandt <bram(at)diomedia(dot)be>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: translation question
Date: 2008-09-10 12:57:06
Lists: pgsql-novice
Bram Van Steenlandt <bram(at)diomedia(dot)be> writes:
> I updated the nl.po file for the postgresql (8.3) branch.
> I read somewhere that I should post this file on pgfoundry (I did) and
> that someone will then commit it.

Hm, it looks like you stuck it into pgtranslation's bug tracker.
I dunno if anyone is actually minding that.  What I'd suggest is
joining their mail list (pgtranslation-translators) and asking
for status there.  The PG community tends to be more mail-driven
than anything else, so mail is usually the first thing to try.

If you're willing to contribute work on an on-going basis, it's
not that hard to become a member of the pgtranslation project
and actually get commit rights ...