Re: Triggers and Domains

From: ekekakos <ekekakos(at)hol(dot)gr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Triggers and Domains
Date: 2009-08-30 16:32:22
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks but how, in SQL server you put the function USER() (if I remember
well) and it works.
Here it does not work. I must put in all of my table the 2 fields
LASTUPDATEUSER and LASTUPDATEDATETIME and I am trying to find a quick way. I
thought the inheritance but I do not think that it will work.
I will be much appreciate if someone can help me on this.

Thanks
Elias