problem while connecting to schema

From: Ani <jadhao(dot)aniruddha(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem while connecting to schema
Date: 2010-02-09 06:59:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi All,

I have created a database from pgadmin GUI . I have created a schema under
that database. I am connecting the schema through java using jdbc drivers.
But I am not able to connect to the schema. I am using below url

"jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/onlinebookstore?schema=onlinebookstore";"

i hope its correct? Db is onlinebookstore and schema under this db is
onlinebookstore .

when I tried to access table under schema onlinebookstore, its giving me
error , table doesnt exists.
plz help

thanks in advance

--Ani
Pl Save the environment. Please don't print this email unless you really
need to.