reg_match_c

From: Saranya Sivakumar <sarlavk(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsqlnovice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: reg_match_c
Date: 2007-02-21 20:43:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All,

I enabled postgres to log with the following settings:
log_min_messages = error
log_min_error_statement = error

In one of the daily logs, I saw this message:
!reg_match_c

I searched online to find what it means, but couldn't find any related posts/articles. Is this a critical error? Can someone please throw some light on it?

Thanks,
Saranya

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.