Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.

From: Alban Hertroys <haramrae(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bartosz Dmytrak <bdmytrak(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, leaf_yxj <leaf_yxj(at)163(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please help me to take a look of the erros in my functions. Thanks.
Date: 2012-04-03 06:45:10
Lists: pgsql-general

On 2 Apr 2012, at 22:28, Bartosz Dmytrak wrote:

> That is right, there is no sense to use cursors here...

I think you're wrong there: The OP is querying a system table for tables of a certain name, which I expect can contain multiple rows for tables of the same name in different schema's.

Of course, that may not be applicable to the her situation.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.