ETL software and training

From: Rstat <tom(dot)ruster(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ETL software and training
Date: 2009-08-25 09:50:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

We are in the process of getting an ETL program. We need it to perform some
basic extract, transform and load jobs.
But we want to get an open source tool with good training.
Our team is mainly business oriented, with some computer knowledge. We would
like to have someone come to our company and explain to all the team how to
operate the tool.

I can operate the tool on my own, but I am not experienced enough to show
other people how to operate the software.
So would someone know which open source companies offer ETL tools with good
training and how much time would it take?

Thanks.