Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list

From: Andy Balholm <andy(at)balholm(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>, Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>, Postgres-Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list
Date: 2010-04-09 14:33:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Apr 9, 2010, at 5:08 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

> Something is wrong with this
> mailing list.

In the week and a half that I've been subscribed to this mailing list, there have been several times that I received a reply to a message without receiving the original message. In most cases, I received the original message a few minutes to a few hours later. I haven't watched other people's issues closely enough to tell if I'm missing any messages completely. But I can see why people need to use such long Cc: lists on their posts.