Confirmation of venue and time for Monday's meeting

From: Alastair Turner <bell(at)ctrlf5(dot)co(dot)za>
To: jnbpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Confirmation of venue and time for Monday's meeting
Date: 2010-03-09 16:23:44
Lists: jnbpug
The meeting on Monday will be at the Wits Business School at 18:00. I
will confirm which of the venues at the campus we will be using and
parking and access control arrangements on Friday.

Would all those who are interested but haven't yet said so please
speak up soon so we can try to get a suitably sized space.

Thanks

Bell.

jnbpug by date

Next:From: Corrie StrydomDate: 2010-03-09 16:38:35
Previous:From: Simon RichardsDate: 2010-03-06 05:22:07
Subject: Intro