Progress on the user group meet

From: Alastair Turner <bell(at)ctrlf5(dot)co(dot)za>
To: jnbpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Progress on the user group meet
Date: 2010-02-25 09:35:17
Lists: jnbpug

It looks like we're heading for a turnout of 5 for our first meeting.
Not bad going but more would always be nice.

Venue is proving to be a bit of a problem. I would like have a
presentation - the collaborative learning aspect of user groups is one
of the great things about them. So I am still looking for a kind
company to lend us a boardroom, or maybe to take over what is normally
the sports screen somewhere on a quiet Monday.

Can we fix a date for the 15th of March? If no presentation-friendly
venue has volunteered itself by the 8th those who are still interested
can still meet up on the 15th anyway for some post work geeking, meet
some other users and talk about what people are doing with Postgres.

Bell.