If at first you don't succeed ...

From: Alastair Turner <bell(at)ctrlf5(dot)co(dot)za>
To: jnbpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: If at first you don't succeed ...
Date: 2010-01-14 06:48:00
Lists: jnbpug

Last year's attempt to build a Gauteng PUG was, lets be honest, a
washout. So after piecing my willingness to organise back together I'm
trying again.

I'm proposing a JNBPUG meeting on Monday 1 March. I'll be giving a
presentation on the advantages and tricks of partitioned tables and
I'm trying to get at least one other presentation. If anyone wants to
give a presentation, please contact me.

I'm still sorting out a venue for the meeting, but will send an update
as soon as there are any deveopments in that direction.

Please give me some feedback: Is Monday a bad night, is there anything
else you'd like to hear a presentation on, ... ? Let's start a
discussion.

Thanks

Bell.