Just Forgot

From: OldManRiver <davisoft(at)megsinet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Just Forgot
Date: 2009-08-14 14:49:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

All,

Do not use PG that often and have it installed on several PCs. Have it
turned off normally so have to go to:

Start + All Programs + System Tools + Administrative Tools + Services

find PG in the list and start. Then I open my pgAdminIII and attempt login.

Somehow it is not accepting the UID/PWD combo I set for this, and I have
forgotten the defaults, so can not get in. I have been looking for the
install notes to find the defaults but forgot where I put them and could not
find online.

A quick help with HOWTO URL would be nice right now!

Thanks!

OMR