Re: DBD::pg error trapping?

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Aditya <aditya(at)grot(dot)org>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBD::pg error trapping?
Date: 2003-02-27 17:44:38
Lists: sfpug
On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 08:28  AM, Aditya wrote:

> I cut and pasted from a silly, small script as a quick answer to Josh's
> question. Maybe I should just have left the question for the _real_
> perl
> experts to answer.

Naw, the great thing about Perl is TIMTOWTDI. I just prefer the
approach I suggested for the same reason that you prefer Java -- it
scales better. But to each his own. I won't argue with people's
preferences. :-)

David

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org