Re: Isolated databases or instances

From: "Henry, Nigel, CYFD" <nigel(dot)henry(at)state(dot)nm(dot)us>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Isolated databases or instances
Date: 2007-02-16 23:44:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Scott,

We will try the single PostgreSQL instance with 3 databases configured in it.

Nigel D. Henry
State of New Mexico
Computer Software Engineer
Children, Youth, & Family Division
Nigel(dot)Henry(at)state(dot)nm(dot)us
(505) 841-6631

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided for under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.