RESUME: Senior DBA/Developer (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc)

From: "Beau Gould \(OSS\)" <beau(at)open-source-staffing(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RESUME: Senior DBA/Developer (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc)
Date: 2010-05-14 20:51:06
Lists: pgsql-jobs
I'm working with an AMAZING Senior DBA and Developer skilled in MySQL,
PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL, you name it!! He's a literal rock star, but he's
not looking for an INSANE salary. Asking 125k (he's easily worth 150k) and
will relocate practically anywhere in the US.  He has a low offer from a CA
client and an interview coming up with a NY client so he's still available.

If you'd like to see his resume, please contact me at the email address
below.

Thank you,
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing