Re: Notification of Limited Account Access

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vincenzo Romano <vincenzo(dot)romano(at)notorand(dot)it>, Mathieu Rozieres <mathieu(dot)rozieres(at)resamania(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Notification of Limited Account Access
Date: 2010-04-28 14:10:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Vincenzo Romano <vincenzo(dot)romano(at)notorand(dot)it> writes:
> 2010/4/28 Mathieu Rozieres <mathieu(dot)rozieres(at)resamania(dot)fr>:
>> Le 27/04/2010 21:34, Howe, Jeffrey a crit:
>> Due to increase in phishing attacks, we are currently working to improve on
>> the security of all Email Accounts as we periodically review certain

> It sounds either like phishing or like an automated response due to
> some email forwarding ...

> Anyway, don't follow those directions if you are not involved into that domain!

This is, without thw slightest question, a phishing attempt in itself.
My spam logs show about a dozen messages with this exact subject line
since the start of the year, from a bunch of different domains none of
whom manage my email.

As a general rule, *any* unsolicited email that asks you to click on
something is suspicious.